Sunday, August 10, 2008

Date- Yes! Food- No thank you?

Dear Foodie,
I love to eat but when I go on dates, I try to eat little bites so the guy won’t think I’m a pig. I’m usually starving by the second glass of wine. How do I not look greedy and not starve at the same time?

Truly,
Hungry on the Inside

Dear H.O.T.I,
I’m figuring this is a new guy because when you know someone you’re usually comfortable eating whatever you want. The truth of the matter is you should eat to your hearts content, why? Three reasons. 1. Be yourself, never try to be something you’re not on a date, this does not mean belch, it means eat and let your hair down, it makes for a more relaxed and enjoyable date 2. Guys aren’t impressed with a woman who eats like a rabbit. 3. Usually the guy is treating, so order up and enjoy it!

No comments: